So.... this is my first post.
I feel like it should be be some sort of monumental event. I mean, back before the internet (yes, I remember those days) there were no "Blogs". There was pen and paper... notebooks full of scribbles. There were diaries hidden under lock and key. And now, like many things in our world, it is electronic.
It adds a certain cheesiness.
Being a Blog virgin, I did a little reasearch. It turns out that web logs are no more than electronic journal entries. If this is true, then I am no blog virgin. Is nothing sacred anymore? Apparently I lost my blog virginity when I created my Live Journal on March 27th, 2001. At this point I am not sure where I'll be doing my posting - here or there - or if I will even be able to keep this up. My LJ hiatus was unexpected and long in duration. The words had just stopped coming. These are things that cannot be explained I guess.
So... only time will tell if we shall meet again.
10 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Most definitely, Thom! Same goes to you, if you're ever in the GTA or visiting Mark in the Loo.
Post a Comment