I've only had this for one day, and check it out... 17 unique visitors.
I may not be a math or computer supergenius, but only a maximum of 2 of those visitors can be me. Last time I checked, I didn't have multiple personality disorder. (I hope the voices don't get upset that I said that.)
Come on now... introduce yourselves. Considering I've only posted this website on my MSN messenger name, you must already be friends of mine. Drop me a comment and say hi so that I know who's around.
Off on a tangent: Last night I downloaded another useful Google tool. I really wish I had gotten a piece of the Google pie when they had their IPO earlier. *smacks forhead* Stupid, stupid... Anyways, if you don't have any experience with Picasa, you should really check it out. Especially since it's free. Haha. I may never use MS Photo Editor again! And I may never need to learn Photoshop either. http://picasa.google.ca/
Oh yes, and happy (?) Rememberance Day. When Ontario starts giving this day the recognition it deserves (read: statutory holiday), then people will probably stop thinking of it as an afterthought at 11:01 am. I started wearing my poppy on Monday and by Wednesday I had already lost it somewhere. They need to start getting on the technology bandwagon with poppies. The straight pin is SO 1800s.
11 November 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment