I'm working from home today and it's a good thing too. Last night I discovered a rash on my arm. I thought it was just a poor choice of sweater, or maybe the dry air lately that's been making me scratch. Unfortunately, I have no idea what caused it but it's only on my one arm and now that I know it's there it's driving me crazy. I might as well scratch from home instead of at work, right?
I was exhausted when I came home last night so I missed going to the gym like I had planned. I will go at lunch today when they shut off our computer systems for a massive server upgrade this weekend.
Last night Mike and I made roasted red pepper soup with mini meatballs. Got the recipe out of my newest cookbook, Eat, Shrink & Be Merry. Two recipes from there so far and they've both been excellent. I had a super strong craving for vegetables yesterday. Could have been the fact that our last two dinners have been pot roast and meatloaf. While I could never become a vegetarian, I do have my limits.
09 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment