Welcome to the year 2006. Hope you all had a safe and festive holiday! No resolutions for me. I don't know a single soul who has been able to keep them past March, so it seems a little moot.
It's Monday and my nose is back to the grindstone already. Though, today I am making $3/hour more for my time so it's not so bad. I think I'm the only one in the office at this ungodly hour. At least my security pass wasn't deactivated over the holidays like it was last year. There's nothing like standing in the cold, half-asleep wondering if the red blinky light on the swipe pad is the Company's subtle way of telling me I was fired while I was on holidays.
All this quiet might be a good opportunity to get some stuff done. Alas, I've left my magic stick (flash drive, I guess some would call it) at home so I can't work on my invoicing or other housekeeping to round off 2005. Maybe I'll leave early so I can work on it at home? We'll see how today goes.
02 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment