I feel like I need to defend myself, so maybe it does make me racist. Here comes my defense... I love Indian food. I really do. I love curry and tandoori and nan. No matter how much I like a type of food though, it can really make one nauseated when one is not in the mood for it. Hell, even Chinese food can smell pretty yucky if you don't feel like Chinese food (and really, who can feel like Chinese food every day?) In fact, as I type I am trying to breathe through my mouth so as not to catch a wiff of her lunch across the cube. Since we sit with our backs to each other, I wonder if I can get away with pinching my nose? Nah... too risky.
Being as non-controntational as I am, I can't say anything to her about it. It's really starting to bug me though and the fact that it bugs me, also bugs me.



2 comments:
I say fight smell with smell ... garlic-tuna casserole!
and a big fan.
you racist pig!
You like my stink bug picture?
Post a Comment