10 January 2006

More voting for dummies...

I found another quiz that's actually current for the 2006 platforms/issues.

Click it because you know you cannot resist the lure of the Internet Quiz...

I haven't made my way through it yet, as I've been quitting the quiz and checking my answers as I go along. So far it looks like Mr. Harper and I don't agree on a damned thing! I heard him get berated yesterday on AM680 for wearing his sweaters outside of his pants. WTF? Since when did tucking your sweater into your pants become the cool way to dress yourself? And another thing, since when are we supposed to flex our voting rights on the best-dressed candidate? Does this mean that if Brad Pitt moved to Canada and decided to run for PM, he'd win hands down? I surely hope not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vote Mat Damon!

Mat Damon

Mat Damon

Mat Damon