22 February 2006

Blogger Comments!

Well apparently, not only is MS Excel smarter than me, so is Blogger!

Ferda pointed out to me today that there was something wrong with my blog comments not showing up. After some fussing to figure it out, it turns out that "comment moderation" is not for me! I found a funny tab in my settings called "moderate comments" where I was supposedly supposed to check in and "accept" or "reject" comments. Only, I didn't know this existed and in there were a whole list of really funny comments... even funnier because now after all this time they are out of context and HILARIOUS!

And here I just thought you guys didn't love me enough to comment...

Thanks Ferda for saving me from being a Comment Snob!

PS. I've gone back and responded to a bunch of comments.

2 comments:

Ferda said...

it will take a lot of comments for you to be truly saved of comment snob status.

don't worry I'm on it already!

Jen(nnn) said...

What would I do without you!?!

I will name my first-born Comment, in your honour. Haha.