My newest favourite website is http://www.fitday.com.
It's a free service that allows you to track your food intake and activity level. You can get detailed reports on how your nutritional components rack up and you can get fun, fancy pie charts (how ironic) to show the breakdown.
I have been using this since the 1st of February. Apparently my weekend is where all the evil lies. Even though I am typically more active on the weekends - which I credit to the lack of an 8 hour stint of stitting in front of my computer at work each day - my very poor food choices tip the scales in the wrong direction.
I guess I should stop eating Shocklate Cheesecake for breakfast on the weekends! 9 grams of fat per serving is nothing... until you eat 3 servings in a day.
06 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG that recipe sounds delicious!!! I am so making that... mmm mmm mmm
You, my dear, need to get on that Better Butter Chicken recipe first!
Now that you have mastered potato-leek soup, the possibilities are endless.
Post a Comment