21 February 2006

MyHeritage.com

Shamlessly stolen from Mr. and Mrs. Pimpson.

According to MyHeritage.com, I look like the following "celebrities":



I'm not sure I see the resemblance, do you?

5 comments:

Ferda said...

actually I totally see the Kate Winslet (who happens to be my favorite actress!!) resemblance. I see it in your cheekbones and nose and mouth. Also Maggie Cheung with the face shape but I'm not seeing much of the resemblance with the other people.

Hey do you ever see my comments? I post them but I never see them afterwards...

Jen(nnn) said...

I'm just surprised they didn't match me up with every Asian in the database!

I forget which other picture I tried, but I got Mr. Bean as a match! How funny is that?

Also, if you put in a picture with your hair in a ponytail, you get matched with mostly men.

PS. I'm a comment snob!

Ferda said...

mr. bean?!?!? that's hillarious!!! That's even funnier than me getting Billy 'freaking' Idol but not quite as funny as my friend Alex, who looks eerily like Napoleon Dynamite, getting Katherine Hepburn!!! bwahahahaah

Jen(nnn) said...

Get this: We tried this with a few pictures I have of Mike on my computer.

1) It came back with mostly women... I guess he's just "pretty" that way.
2) The women he got were all women he thinks are hot (i.e. Selma Blair) which can only mean he's in love with himself!

Haha. I was going to post his heritage yesterday, but I got tired of MS Photoeditor and the print-screen button.

He also got some yummy men... Hugh Jackman, Hugh Grant, Tom Cruise, James Marsters (Spike from Buffy). What can I say... I'm marrying a hottie.

Ferda said...

I see Hugh Jackman! Selma not so much LOL