13 February 2006

(Only?) Four!

A fun little activity that I stole from Jill.

(Disclaimer: these are not in order, and it's hard to limit things to only four, hence the title of this entry!)

Four Jobs You’ve Had In Your Life
1. Research assistant (this title actually covers a job I had in highschool and ALL of my university co-op jobs pretty much)
2. Sales associate and website admin at Adventure Guide
3. Cell and viral technologist
4. Business strategy consultant

Four Places You Have Lived
1. London, ON
2. Waterloo, ON
3. Montreal, QC
4. Mississauga, ON

Four Music Artists You Can’t Hear Too Often
1. Tori Amos
2. Sarah Slean
3. Weezer (the first album)
4. Counting Crows (the first album)

Four Favorite Books (I guess I don't read that much anymore!)
1. A Prayer for Owen Meany
2. Eat, Shrink & Be Merry?
3. ?
4. ?

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Office Space
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Legally Blonde (sick, I know.. but it's always on TV when I have nothing to do)
4. The Usual Suspects

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. House
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Anything on the Food Network
4. Martha (a recent guilty pleasure)

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Boston, MA
2. Dominican Republic
3. Algonquin Park, ON
4. Quebec

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. www.google.ca (personalized homepage)
2. http://reader.google.com
3. www.fitday.com
4. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=21659326

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
1. Pad Thai from Thai Royal York
2. Sushi
3. Chocolate
4. anything from Eat, Shrink & Be Merry

Four Hobbies
1. knitting/crochet
2. camping and all related activities
3. cooking
4. wedding planning! eeeep!

*feel free to add this list of FOURS to your own blogs

1 comment:

Ferda said...

i love that counting crows album too!