25 April 2006

yada, yada, yada

I am so overly tired today. I'm finding it really hard to get anything done. Ever had one of those days where you just want to be hooked up to a caffeine IV? That's me today. It's only 10am and I've already had 1 large green tea and a medium coffee. I don't even like coffee.

---

Though I probably should not check this as often as I do, I took a look at my funds today and it appears that in the past year I have made $1430.93 profit in my RRSP. Hey! That's almost enough to get LASIK. I'm still trying to decide if it's a responsible thing to get the procedure done. I also don't know if I should shell out extra cash for the "insurance" if I do go through with it. For someone with no accessible money, I sure am spendy. At least on some level I know this and hence I've got all our money tucked away in savings. I'm sure that if I hadn't deposited Grandpa L's wedding gift to us straight into a GIC, it would be gone by now.

---

In other news, our friends Scott and Kim had their first baby on the 11th. I think his name is Blake Jeffrey. I'll have to call him (Scott, not the baby) later to find out. Congrats to them!

No comments: