21 June 2006

I'm feeling kind of blah today.

Things that have been stressing me out lately:
  1. the withdrawal of our mortgage pre-approval application (and subsequent re-approval b/c of some miscommunication)
  2. not having enough room in our apt and figuring out how to afford moving somewhere else
  3. how to get from London to Pearson airport at 4am after a night of eating and drinking
  4. when/where to have an altar service and tea ceremony
  5. trying to figure out how to get a permanent job that doesn't suck... and
    this looming feeling that I am "stuck" and that because I've wasted 2 years in a job that gets me nowhere, it's going to be almost impossible to get back on track
  6. the fact that Serena didn't get her wedding invite, and following that, who else's invites didn't make it through the mail?
  7. my little brother leaving home and stressing out my mother b/c she thinks he will drop out of school... I think I will send him an email and hope he can get it now that his cell is disconnected

*sigh*

No comments: