01 April 2007

Waiting

I'm supposed to hear about a decision by Wednesday. I have no idea whether they liked me or not, but I'm trying to prepare for the worst just in case I am stuck at my job for another while... On a brighter note, I think my manager is digging her own hole quite nicely and now that we have a new VP who isn't as likely to cover her ass, the balance of the universe might just be corrected.

In the meantime, I'm trying to keep myself busy by finally getting my taxes done. What a mess it is to be a sole proprietor! I'm well on my way to having everything tallied up. I just need to sort and sum my business deductions. So far UFile has been a dream to work with.

Lastly, before I run out and drop off some thank you notes from my interview, I just wanted to do a quick movie review. We finally watched An Inconvenient Truth this weekend. I highly recommend it! It's sad and scary and hopeful all at the same time. The more people who see it, the better. I've added a pledge thingy to my sidebar. Make sure you pledge to see this documentary at least once in your lifetime!

1 comment:

James said...

seen it. really good movie. I am still trying to get Ferda to watch it