15 November 2005

There is no emoticon for "You suck!"

So today Simon was trying to get me end my life by jumping off the roof... all for having a "dark soul". I mean, WTF? I say it's dark outside, and to this he replies "Maybe you're not looking outside but within your own soul." or something like that. That limey bastard.

So that got me to thinking... they really need to make an emoticon for "You suck!"

You know... for those times when you just want to express yourself to the dumbass you're chatting with. If there was an emoticon for "You suck!" what do you think it would look like?

You can add your suggestions to the comments portion of this entry.

PS. I'm not really mad at Simon, but I did tell him that I'd make him famous by putting him in my blog. So there you go.

2 comments:

Mark Hutchison said...

I think that an emoticon may not be as appropriate as an abreviated short form. In my mind "you suck" fits more closely with the likes of "laughs out loud" or "talk to you later". I think "you suck" would best be expressed with a simple YS or US.

Jen(nnn) said...

How about USK? That added K makes it so much more mean spirited.