(What the deuce did I just say? IS there a good end to a mop? And if so, why did I assume it was the hard end as opposed to the soft end?)
Anyway, just killing time until I get to leave work. I'm going to work from home tomorrow and Friday. I'm on the verge of being sick but my body can't decide what it wants to do. I'm going to hit it with some Nyquil and see if that helps. If I have to face hoards of family next week, I'm going to have to save my strength while I can.
On a more pleasant note, I was surprised to find that my mutual fund has grown by $952.42 since March. See what happens when you forget to check on it? It's not like winning the lottery (especially since I can't touch that money for another 6 years) but it's not like going to the dentist either.
If we don't end up going out for wings with Dave and Joemanda tonight, I might try making cilantro baked wrapped tilapia for dinner. Hey, if it's good enough for Tori Amos, it's good enough for me! It bothers me to no end that cilantro is sold in giant bunches that no one can possibly go through without having to throw away half.
21 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
who's joe-mamma?
Oh my god, I am still laughing like crazy over your "bad end of a mop" expression! I think you just invented something! How could the soft end be the bad end? It gets things clean and shiny. What's the other end good for? Wait, don't answer that...
:) Kate
joe-momma is so fat, planets revolve around her!
joe-momma is so stupid, she asks blondes for advice!
joe-momma is so... er... I give up.
Post a Comment