In an hour I will be in a meeting with Dave. This will be the first time I have spoken or seen him since my interview (aside from the thank you note foray). My thoughts are that it doesn't look like they will be offering the job to me. So I have to figure out how to be professional and positive about it during our meeting. Hopefully since the meeting is about something else entirely, we can stick to the topic pretty easily.
After that is Neerja's holiday lunch with us. Again, I get to be the taxi for my cubemate. I don't know how anyone survives in Mississauga without a car. They don't build anything close enough to walk to here. The transit sucks on top of it. I understand why she is always trying to hitch a ride with me, but she could at least appreciate my generosity a little. This is my curse for being too nice I guess... people tend to take advantage of me.
05 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment