Feeling pretty depressed today.
For those of you reading my blog and actually know me in real life, you probably don't get to see this side of me very often. It's pretty rare actually that I don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning, going to work, being around people... I'd like to say it's because today marks 1 week since my interview for the drug safety job and since I haven't heard back from anyone, it's essentially official that I didn't get the job. That's not entirely it though since I really wasn't expecting to get it in the first place - I wasn't qualified, I blew the interview, and my heart just wasn't into it. There's something else and I don't know what it is.
Bleh. I hope I cheer up soon. I don't like feeling like I have no sense of purpose.
06 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment