- The world is not kind to ageing immigrant workers. Anyone who tells me differently is not only ignorant but also personally insulting.
- If a non-drinking, non-smoking female has a chest x-ray and finds several spots which antibiotics do not seem to clear up, what could it possibly be?
- There comes an age where you are too old and hopefully too responsible to be trashing your own place of residence.
- I find that people tend to create relationships with those who resemble their exes. This may be a subconscious observation on my part. Either that, or everyone has more than one Doppelganger and they tend to meet within the same circles eventually.
- I have learned more about HTML from blogging than any computer course I have taken.
30 January 2006
It's Monday and I'm back at it.
A few things I don't have time to blog about:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment