31 January 2006

Plan for the week

For some reason it's "Wedding Week" on TV this week. (Who would have thunk it in the dead of winter? Could it be to make up for the hours of football this weekend?). So I have some TV to watch for some inspiration. I figure this is also going to be a good chance to do something with the giant bag of cotton yarn that my mom passed on to me last weekend. My thoughts - dishcloths. What else can you make with cotton?

Here's the TV run down:

Monday - InStyle Celebrity Weddings
Tuesday - Martha Wedding Special, House, Gilmore Girls (probably taped)
Wednesday - Nicole's episode of Rich Bride, Poor Bride
Thursday - nothing yet, but I'll need to watch CSI if it's new
Friday - nothing yet

That's about 6 hours worth of crochet fun.

Yeah, this blog was about nothing. So sue me.

No comments: