05 January 2006

It's only been 4 days!

Just kill me now. It's only been 4 days since the holidays and I'm already sick of being at work. How is this possible!?! The newscaster on AM680 this morning thought it would be nice to remind us that our next stat holiday isn't until Good Friday. To quote a line from Office Space: That's a... that's... F*%k!

On a brighter note, I picked up my dress from the Postal Office yesterday. I'm less excited now than when I first got the message that they shipped my dress. It's still beautiful. I just think I am tired of wedding stuff for the time being.

Oh yes... for those of you who have been traveling with me on the quest for a free iPOD from FreePay.com (see the link to your right), I got my 5 referrals. I am now waiting for my account to be verified. What should I order, a 4 GB iPOD Nano or the 30 GB new generation iPOD? Apparently size DOES matter... but do I want to go bigger (memory) or smaller (size)? And, do I want black or white? I still have a pesky feeling about the scam-ability of this whole thing, but I guess we'll see.

No comments: