CSI, oh how I love thee... but please... if you're going to search somebody's home for evidence... at least turn on the fucking lights.
Why must you always be skulking around at night in the dark with only your wee flashlights to guide you? Being a scientist myself, I can understand the desire to focus your attention on one item at at time to systematically process what might be an overwhelming area of crimetastic goodness. However, time and time again you insist on trying to navigate a home you have never been in before, which may still have freaky werewolf chicks on the premises, without the sense to flood the place with lights first to ensure it's empty and so that you can figure out the layout of the land.
GOSH.
I gotta hand it to the CSI gang though... they sure can solve a crime quickly.
06 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment