27 February 2006

H2O-LO2, Science rocks at Waterloo!

I've got 27 years of dehydration to undo.

The problem with the 8 x 8 rule is that there is no way a 5' tall woman can pack away the same amount of water as a 6'3" man, right? Good thing I'm working from home today. I need to pee every hour, but according to this, it will all go back to normal when I reach the "breakthrough point". Thankfully!

Hope this will also help with the crazy dry skin I've been experiencing this winter. Granted, I'm not very good at remembering to moisturize every day, but it's never been this bad of a problem before.

In not-so-related news, we're leaving for Florida in 2 weeks! Unfortunately, we just realized that we don't have luggage. Think we can fit 2 people's worth of stuff for the week in a duffel? If any of you out there has a suitcase we can borrow, I'll be forever grateful. We're not quite prepared to buy a luggage set this far away from our honeymoon.

Ok... back to the water... just one more litre to go for today...

4 comments:

Ferda said...

you're welcome to our suitcases but you'd have to pick them up from Ottawa.

Jen(nnn) said...

Ah... but if you deliver them to us in person, we could smuggle you to Florida.

Isn't that a better solution?

Ferda said...

only if we can go to Disneyworld!

Jen(nnn) said...

You can go to Disneyworld, but I'm going to be lounging on the beach and soaking up the rays.

I can't wait! I need to get out of here!