Another one bites the dust. We just got a notice that Joanne is leaving, effective today. So sad. I really liked Joanne. She was always so bright and happy... it's kind of nice in this stuffy regulatory environment. Boo-urns.
It's not just my department, but everywhere around here. I don't remember there being this many announcements last year of people leaving to pursue other activities. The last time the rats jumped ship like this was right before my last company was swallowed by another. I wonder what's happening?
In other news... I know it's kind of late to be starting New Years resolutions, but I think I need to be making more of a concerted effort to drink more water. Now that I've scared myself away from all of those highly-caloric fruit juices that I loved so much, I'm not drinking anything at all these days! My kidneys will probably exact their revenge when I least expect it. My liver will probably be in cahoots. Those 3 have always seemed a little shifty.
23 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment