I finally got a hold of Paul on the phone today. As I suspected, his big news was that he and Cat got engaged last January. I am so thrilled for them! They're planning their wedding for the summer after mine in Hamilton, but they've already got a date and a venue booked. Talk about "on the ball".
I always find it kind of strange to catch up with people you haven't spoken to in a really really long time. What are you supposed to say when there's so many places you could begin?
07 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I get so excited when people get engaged these days. I love chatting with them about their venue, their menu, their ceremony oh and of course THE DRESS!!!
Hahah... something tells me that I probably won't hear much about the dress from Paul!
Post a Comment