27 June 2006

Done and done.

Done and done.

More things I can check off my to do list:
  • Went to the passport office today and submitted my application which means I should be getting my passport in about 10 days
  • Called Walter to explain the mix-up with our mortgage pre-approval and how we're still good to go on house hunting. Made an appointment with him for Saturday at 1pm to browse listings in our price range.
  • The gigantic pile of dishes in the sink are now clean.
  • Started outlining points for one of the 3 proposals I need to write while my manager is on vacation.
  • Found out from the WB girls (who are a wealth of information) that you can make more than one withdrawal from your RRSPs under the Home Buyer's Plan as long as it's within the same year and for the same property.
  • Also found out from the WB girls that new homes are not like new cars... you're pretty much stuck with the sticker price. However you CAN negotiate things like upgrades and closing dates and deposit structure (Walter will come in handy here).
  • Got price quotes from Barb at AGI for some gear.

I think that's a pretty good list for today. I think I will go into the office tomorrow though and try to get something drafted for those proposals... next week is a short week b/c we have Monday off in lieu of Canada Day (Saturday).

No comments: