06 June 2006

Pics from (Brokeback) Ahmic '06

I finally remembered to get the pictures off of Mike's camera, through his computer, and onto mine. Turns out that we didn't take many pictures after all! Bummer... I guess the more fun you have, the less time you spend snapping photos of it.

If you've ever had a chance to watch Food Jammers on the Food Network, you may recognize that on our way up North we were trailed by Uncle Gummers him(it)self! Being the foodie that I am, that was a pretty cool thing to happen. We lost them somewhere before the 400 turns into the 69 when they turned off, probably to shoot another episode.




As for the few pictures we got up at the resort, they were mostly to prove the existence of SNOW. This is not the first year we have had snow at Ahmic, but certainly the first year we had snow when I've been up there. Luckily we had a cabin at our disposal (thanks to the new parents Scott & Kim) so we basically spent most of the weekend huddling in the warmth watching movies and drinking. I sense a trend for the future... since what is camping really if you don't have satellite TV and a microwave oven?





Sorry you were all anticipating these pictures for so long, only to be disappointed. It just goes to show you that what happens at Ahmic, stays at Ahmic and no pictures really survive the trip home.

No comments: