I'm back from my appointment at the clinic.
No worries! My eyes are still bionic, it's just that my left eye is MORE bionic than my right. So that's why, relatively, it seemed like my right eye was blurry. Today at the clinic I measured 20/15 in my left eye... better than perfect vision. (Bionic, you could say.) My right eye was almost 20/20. Since my left eye was dominant to begin with, that could explain why it healed up faster than my right even though my right was operated on first.
And there was no wrinkle. It was less than a wrinkle, something they called a striae. Definitely nothing to worry about and nothing worth lifting my flap again for. Usually striae don't affect your vision. The reason why my optometrist wanted me to get checked out was because I felt like my vision was affected. I think it was just coincidence though. My right eye will catch up eventually and it will have nothing to do with the striae.
Cool. I'm relieved. I go back in 3 weeks for the next follow-up appt as before.
08 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment