I never thought I would let this happen but here we are. 5 weeks left to go, RVSP deadline passed, and we are going to invite a few more people to the wedding. Ugh... I feel so guilty about this.
I'm sure this has been experienced by lots of couples during their wedding planning. Our problem was that our venue literally could not hold as many people as we wanted to invite. Taking a long hard look at our list, family had to come first so we were a lot more reserved with inviting our friends than we wanted to be. Now that it turns out my dad's side of the family won't be flying in from Cali and NSW, we've got space again and would like to revisit all the friends we had to refrain from inviting.
I hope we are not doing the unforgivable. There is no such thing as unlimited budget or space, so I hope they understand.
21 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
esp. w/ all the pressures from family of who to invite, who not to invite, what you are about to do is NOT the unforgivable.
:)
JiLL.
Post a Comment