Our photographer sent us a very appologetic email Tuesday afternoon to let us know that our pictures are finally done and would be Expresspost-ed to us Wednesday. I've got a tracking number, so I guess this time it's not an empty promise. We didn't get any deliveries today but the pictures should be here tomorrow if all goes well. I'm excited!
It seems like our wedding was so long ago and it's just old news to everyone now. I think it will be nice to see some new pictures so that we can re-live the day all over again.
BTW, we have been made famous on our photographer's homepage again. He took my favourite shot (so far) and posted it in black and white. If you hurry, you can see it here: Life In A Flash Photography.
19 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Congrats!!!
(now then, about us...)
Hey Jason, he mentioned you in his blog. Check it out: http://lifeinaflashphotography.blogspot.com/
I find it very interested to read that he is shooting Jenn & Greg's engagement photos soon, since they're already married and all. Huh.
love that pic!
Post a Comment