We close our house on Tuesday and it still hasn't really hit me yet. We got a bank draft last night for a disgusting amount of money and will be passing that off to our lawyer, in trust, on Monday. It's sad to stop and think about how many brand new cars you can purchase with the money you are about to wave goodbye to (one for me AND one for Mike, in case you were wondering). Our packing is off and on. There's full boxes and empty boxes strewn about. We have a month still before we have to be out of the apartment so we've (or should I say I've) been really slacking on that front.
We finally received our wedding pictures from our photographer last Friday. 4 CDs worth of photos... on our old dinosaur computer it took us several hours just to flip through them all. I am not sure what to do with them now. I resized them all so that I could post them on my web album. I started putting the pictures in order but then gave up at the enormity of it all. Anyways, here you go:
We are expecting another 3 CDs of unedited photos that I've been told includes more of the group shots. I think making albums for our parents will be a very daunting task. Hopefully Mike will buy his new computer soon and we can get the albums done by Christmas. At least our Thank You cards are done. We signed the last ones last night and they should all be mailed today or Monday. Whew!
This weekend we are taking the CDs home to my computer-challenged parents to show them off. We are also going to be attending a Halloween party in London at my brother-in-law's house, where I will be dressed up as a cat. A sexy cat. Um yeah. Once I was too old to troll for candy, Halloween really lost its appeal for me.
Anyway, I suspect my blogging will grind to a halt as soon as we get the keys for our house and have to start transferring everything over there. Plus in my spare time I'm supposed to be looking for a job.
Hope you all have a SPOOOOOOKY Halloween!




No comments:
Post a Comment