11 October 2006

Staylefish CD Release Party Tonight!

My little brother's band, Staylefish, has just released a brand new album called Audible Addiction. They had a release party in London last Friday that I heard almost sold out entirely. Yay!

They are in town tonight for their Toronto CD release at the Horseshoe Tavern on Queen St. at Spadina. They go on stage at 10:15ish. I'm trying my best to figure out a way to make it downtown on a worknight. I think it's really important to him for me to be there so hopefully I can find some people to come with me and we'll go party with the band.

For a taste of the new disc, you can go to www.myspace.com/staylefish. There's a few tracks on there. I highly suggest you have a listen to "No Ulterior Motive". It's been stuck in my head since I first heard it! Great stuff. I'm so proud of him.

No comments: