07 December 2006

One more thing... Welcome baby Eden!

Since I am the master of procrastination, I thought I'd also take a moment to welcome baby Eden to the world. A friend (Allie) of a friend (JiLL) just gave birth to a baby girl last Tuesday evening.

Pictures are posted: HERE

What a cutie patootie. How Allie managed to still look alert and beautifully radiant after 18 hours of labour is a skill I hope she will share.

Two funny thoughts about the baby:
1) Eden Park is the name of the condo that was being built beside our old apt. What a funny coincidence!
2) I keep looking at her little face and think that someday our children will look just like that too. Tiny little part-Asian, part-Caucasian babies. It is much too soon to start thinking these things. I guess we're all growing up so fast these days what with marriage and houses and babies. *sigh*

No comments: