07 December 2006

Stupid computers

After worrying about getting tested on my Excel skills as a follow up to my interview yesterday, it turns out the test was for an "average user" and it was easier than I could have ever hoped. I flew through the test in just over 6 minutes.


28 out of 30 questions correct. The only thing that prevents me from truly enjoying this victory is that my test hiccuped part way through. After answering question 23 it took an inordinate amount of time to register that I had completed the question, so stupidly I hit the submit button again (maybe even twice). The next thing you know, my next question was number 26! And at the risk of sounding completely cocky, judging from the ease of the rest of the test, had I been allowed to answer those two questions, I probably would have had a perfect score. Doh. Stupid computers.

No comments: