
I had a really funny conversation with Mark this morning. In a strange segue from talking about holiday plans we started picking body-part equivalents for cities in Ontario.
What other ones can you think of?
PS... I have nothing against any of these cities.
- Timmins - eyebrows since there isn't much else above Timmins worth noting
- Windsor - flaming chlamydia, on account of the numerous strip clubs
- Montreal - lung cancer, which makes a lot of sense when you remember how many people there are smokers
- Ottawa - bladder, on account of the river
- Waterloo - liver, with Oktoberfest and all the breweries, you can't deny this
- Sarnia - armpit, although chemical valley smells a lot nicer than some armpits
- London - elbow since it's not important until you don't have one I suppose
- Niagara Falls - breast implants, flashy and expensive (though mostly due to the casino)
What other ones can you think of?
PS... I have nothing against any of these cities.


3 comments:
Aw Jenny, you left out the one that started the whole mess ...
Mississauga is the earlobe of Ontario. It's kind of off to the side and doesn't really get much attention in comparison to its nearest neighbors but still manages to stick out enough that you can't help but notice it.
One further addendum ... I submit that Toronto is the crippling heart attack of Ontario.
... and Toronto Island is the "landing strip" of Ontario. It's a small, well groomed area where you'd expect to find something wild, overgrown, and somewhat dirty ... ;)
Ah yes! Mississauga... how could I forget? I blame this on webmessenger and it's tendency to erase the beginnings of my conversations if they've gone on too long.
I agree on Toronto.
I am not sure about Toronto Island since I don't think I've ever been there... though suddenly I want to see this place for myself.
Post a Comment