Facebook has been a good time waster so far. As has emptying our digital camera of the random pictures we have collected. Here's one:
Dinner is more fun when we are cooking it together. My husband is becoming quite the chef! Since starting my new(ish) job, he's been taking over some of the cooking responsibilities. If I were to start dinner when I got home, we wouldn't eat until just before bed, which inevitably makes me sleep uneasy. So this way, he gets things started while I commute and I can help finish it up when I get home. We're adjusting slowly but surely. As much as I love our new house, had I known I'd be working where I am, we might have stayed in the apartment. It's such a kick in the pants to drive past our old place on my way home from work every day. *sigh*


4 comments:
That picture looks awesome. Well done!
I hope it tasted as good as it looks!
I love ES&BM! The other 2 by the Podleski sisters are good as well - the Melancauli Baby soup is fantastic as is the Beany Baby veg chili! ;) Will have to try the salmon too - looks good!
mmm that looks soooooooo good. I will have to give that one a shot.
I finally made that 'oops there it is' chocolate cake over the weekend. OMG it was so good!
Jen, when are you coming back on MSN?!!?!?
I made "oops there it is" cake on Monday! It's so yummy. I'm glad you liked it. I love that it's so fast to make when you've got a craving for something chocolate.
I miss MSN....
Post a Comment