15 October 2007

What's up, Doc?

Better late than never...

As some of you know, I planted a package of carrot seeds in my garden this summer. The seeds were of unknown age and origin, but I seeing as I had forgotten about these seeds, they were probably pretty old and not likely sproutable.

Much to my surprise, one of the seeds sprouted! I watched this little carrot grow all summer... up until the pesky neighbourhood rabbit discovered it. I didn't have high hopes for the survival of my carrot. However, it turns out that the neighbourhood rabbit is not the smartest. It only ate the greenery and didn't dig up the root.

Not that that did me any good, because check out the wee carrot that I dug up:




LMAO!!!

Here it is next to a regular carrot from the grocery store:


4 comments:

CraxyRaE said...

haha - nice carrot - I think it needed more water ;)

huhboy said...

Woah...you're posting!

I always wondered where baby carrots came from

James said...

omg, I love how you put it next to a penny.

Anonymous said...

LOL

best.post.ever!