02 October 2007

Since the last time I wrote

It's October! Have I really not blogged since August? Time flies when you're having fun I guess. I'm really loving my job. I can't really call it my "new" job anymore since I'm coming up to my 3-month anniversary next Tuesday. Yay for benefits kicking in.

And how cute is my manager? She sent me a meeting request for lunch the week after next to celebrate my "3 month + 1-week" anniversary (she's travelling next week so no time for lunch on the actual day). I can't begin to describe how great it is to have a manager who's so awesome. She told me to pick somewhere fun. Not sure what's "fun" in Oakville, but I'm looking forward to it anyway.

My first business trip at the end of Sept went well. My manager, the Sr. Director and I spent 2 days in Denver, CO to meet with our sponsor and our project's scientific advisory board. I hate schmoozing, and I've seen KOLs (key opinion leaders) in a whole new light. Some of them are like spoiled children! Luckily we won't have another one of those meetings until after the new year. The next trip will be to Mecklenburg, NC where my manager and I will be training our first study site! There's lots of work to be done before we go live, but it's pretty exciting rather than stressful.

I've got some other updates but my tea is done. Besides, you'll enjoy the next post more with pictures...

1 comment:

CraxyRaE said...

Welcome back to the blog!