Luckily, despite being a bad blogger, my friends still like me.
Where can I begin? Lots of things have been happening in my life since the last post. On a personal front, I turned *gulp* 30. Still trying to get over that one. On the home front, Rosalind (Roz) is growing like a weed. She is now 24.1 lbs of fluffy goodness at 5 months old. Having a puppy can definitely be trying at times but we adore her. On the work front, everyone has either quit or is thinking about quitting... there is definitely the feeling of being a passenger on the titanic. So yes, I am looking for a new job. Hopefully I can find something before a) the company goes under, or b) I completely lose it working for such a sociopath and his little minions. I am bummed out that I am in this situation yet again. Why must it be so hard to find something that doesn't suck? This summer may become the Summer of Jen.
Speaking of summer, there are no plans as of yet. My cousin is getting married at the end of July. Mike and I were thinking of heading out to the East Coast for a bit of a vacation but I doubt that will actually happen... it would require a lot more thought than we've given it so.... Hopefully we'll at least get to fit in some camping with Roz.
I think I definitely should focus on spending more quality time with my friends - especially the ones I don't get to see much anymore. With 7+ hours of my day being such a downer, I have to focus on the finer things in life!
22 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow! Roz is getting big! How much bigger will she get? She could crush Cali at this point I think. ;)
Post a Comment