Good lord it was muggy today. Yuck. I used to enjoy the summertime but the heat and humidity has become unbearable in the past few years. Add to that, I think I'm allergic to the heat and I break into hives if I get too overheated. It's supposed to cool down tonight after it rains, but I think this summer is going to be another scorcher.
Today I spent another full day dealing with work BS instead of doing all the work that has been dumped on me by our President/CEO. He is in Italy on an inappropriate vacation with one of the Help Desk girls. Obviously a man who is incapable of making the simplest of moral decisions cannot be fit to run a company. My manager who is leaving at the end of this week tells me that his ineptitude is further reaching than within the confines of our 4 walls. Apparently he has a poor reputation with Canadian Pharma. Good. I can only hope that karma will give him his just desserts.
Today's work BS was brought on by his little brainwashed minions. They were none to pleased about being excluded from last Friday's good-bye lunch with my manager and the Sr. Director who is also leaving. Wah wah wah. I guess we have reverted to playground politics. I am so tired of this garbage.
Anyway, that's all the drama I can bother with today. I really need to find myself a new job. Hopefully I can get out of this place before the end of the summer.
26 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment