22 November 2005

Got the interview.

I have one week to prepare for my interview.

Well... at least I got one, because just this morning I was worrying about not hearing from anyone since I submitted my resume on Friday. Not only one, but two. One hour with Dave, followed by one hour with Wilda and Dana. Dave makes me nervous. I don't know who Dana is (edit: she is Kiran's current boss). Wilda at least is very casual and friendly. That makes me feel a little better. I think I should be excited or something, but instead I am just anxious and sort of put out. Can't they just nix the interview? It's been at least 1.5 years since my last interview and I'm all out of practice. The whole job search process is evil and exhausting.

I'm not sure I like this feeling that in one week my whole life might be totally upside-down.

Maybe this will motivate me:

No comments: