I probably don't need to mention how hard it was to wake up this morning and drag myself to work, but I will anyway. We got home just before 2am on Sunday so even with a bit of recovery time, I'm still feeling out of sorts. Not only did I almost completly undo all the healthy stuff I've been trying to keep up since January, but while on vacation I also realized how much I want a new job.
All in all though, the "vacation we never wanted to take" ended up being fun. We made the most of it for sure. Why oh why is it so cold here? It actually snowed on our drive home from the Detroit airport. That was quite a shock to the system. Hopefully Mike and I can get ourselves sorted out again and I can post some pictures of our vacation. Hope everyone had a good week!
A special shout-out to Ferda... hope you're recovering well after your surgery!
20 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
thanks Jen!
Post a Comment