I must have been on crack. I mean, what kind of damage could I do to myself at Ahmic that I couldn't undo in 3 months? So to Ahmic we go! I think this year will be another gorgeous sunny one. I don't think we'll get May 2-4 snow again for a long long time. Once a year I'm glad for global warming.

The weekend after that, Mike is off to a bachelor party (for one of our friends) so I'm going to head to London and spend some time with my family. I'm going to get some wedding stuff done with my mom and we'll probably get my dress measured (much easier when Mike's not around). She supposed to be providing me with some addresses, so I think our invitations should be ready to go out sometime later that week.
To add to the excitement and bustle of the days to come, I got my Lasik appointment moved up to June 1st. I'll be switched to another doctor with more experience as well, not that it makes a difference... I think whether you're talking about 8,000 procedures or 15,000 procedures, you're pretty much an expert on it by then! I'm not nervous yet, but talk to me again at the end of May.


2 comments:
you have no need to be nervous. I'm so happy with mine now that the double vision is gone!
Ahmic Lake looks gorgeous! Have a great time.
Did it hurt when they installed your lasers? What about the x-ray vision - how's that coming along?
I've already come up with a few different options for cool superhero outfits to wear after my surgery.
Heh.
Post a Comment