17 May 2006

Hasta la vista Costa Rica

So sad....

The Paradisus Playa Conchal is no longer listed on itravel200.com or selloffvacations.com for August. Do you know what this means? This means my chances of convincing Mike to go to Costa Rica for our honeymoon just went down the tubes.

I suppose I can always cross my fingers and hope that someone cancels their vacation, opening up a spot for us. I'm not going to be too hopeful. This will likely act as yet another reason why we should just honeymoon in boring old Mexico.

*sigh*

I don't know why I thought there would be something there right up until the last minute deals started being listed. I guess I just figure who the heck wants to go to Costa Rica in August other than newlyweds? It is their low-season, tourist-wise.

For now I guess all I can do is stare at the pictures from Go Visit Costa Rica and hope that one day I'll have pictures of my own.



1 comment:

Ferda said...

those are some nice photos. Cheer up Jen! I'm sure you guys will figure out an even more beautiful place to go. Besides what difference does it make so long as you're together.

I'm such a cheeseball sometimes I make myself sick!