There's 1.5 hours to go until my "interview" with my friend Kiran's old manager downstairs. I'm still kind of nervous because I feel unprepared. How could I have prepared for this anyway? It's not every day someone calls me up to tell me that the job I applied for is full and I wasn't qualified for it to begin with, but that they liked the cut of my jib (er... rather the look of my resume) and wants to get together and chat about my career interests.
This could turn out to be a humiliating waste of a half hour. I don't interview well, so I assume I don't "almost like an interview" well either. Boo-urns.
When I return from this craziness I shall tell you all about Ahmic 2006, forever known here on in as "Brokeback Ahmic". Hahah. Good times.
Also in the news is another engagement, wedding planning updates and my trip home this weekend to hang with my mommy.
23 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment