12 July 2006

I am so BAAAAAAAD

Was checking the registries online again today.

Somebody has (or somebodies have) purchased some items from our HO registry since yesterday. Perhaps it was one of my loyal blog readers who wanted me to stop wondering why HO was being neglected? Hmm? I think the most fun part is trying to figure out who would buy what.

In other exciting news, my friend Maida is now able to make it to the wedding! So I get to change her reply to YES! Yay!

I'm glad people are getting excited. I would be too if there wasn't still so much to do. Speaking of which, I think I have to go cut 200 lengths of ribbon. Gah.

3 comments:

James said...

200 lengths of ribbon...

talk about repetitive stress injuries...

Anonymous said...

I checked our registries all the time too Jen! I couldn't help it! It was still exciting opening the gifts though...fun to see who got us what!

Good luck with the ribbon....I packaged up hundreds of mints in little packages....very time consuming!

Rachel

Jen(nnn) said...

I now have scissor blisters. Boo. I thought this wedding planning thing was supposed to be "painless"?