13 September 2006

More wedding photos

I got some pictures from Kathy and Mary yesterday, which are now uploaded to my picasaweb site.

Kath & Sash's Photos
Aug 26, 2006 - 37 Photos
Mary & Craig's Photos
Aug 26, 2006 - 92 Photos


It's kind of neat to see these. It's like re-experiencing the day through someone else's eyes. I'm still waiting on our photographer's pictures. It's only been 18 days. Think I'm being impatient much?

As a side note. Welcome to the new You've Reached Jen. We're in beta now. If you don't like it, tough. There's no "undo".

2 comments:

Mark Hutchison said...

Ah-ha! This is where you fell off the map ... Changing to "Blogger-Beta" apparently changed your news-feed address as well ... congrats on the photos and lobsters and Suzuki door handles and new houses and all the other stuff I've missed until today ;)

Jen(nnn) said...

Ah crap. Yet another reason why Blogger Beta has let me down. What an annoyance.

I'm glad you found me eventually!