02 October 2006

Get well soon Jason!

I wanted to create a separate post to wish Jason a speedy recovery! I know he was pretty worried before the surgery, and it sounds like he's been a brave soldier since. Hopefully soon he will graduate from Jello to ice cream, and then finally to a big plate of ribs from Montanas. Or at least, that's what I'd be wanting if I just had my uvula removed.

2 comments:

huhboy said...

Awwwww! Thanks Jen! I'll be out of commission from work for a few days (I'm seriously not complaining about that) as I try to regain the feeling of no pain during the swallowing of food. Otherwise, I think I'm doing fine and just resting up, getting cabin fever, catching up on laundry, reading your blog four times a day, etc.

Funny thing about this operation: I did it in part to help alleviate my snoring (and conversely to make Sharon happy in the future). What did we discover the day I came home from the hospital? Yep, I still snore. Score!

So anyway, thanks again. Oh, and for your information, I did notice your haircut at Greg and Jen's wedding and thought it looked good. It was bangerrific! (ummm...that sounded dirty...sorry). I just didn't say anything because, well...I think I was more concentrated on the wedding cake. I'm seriously craving it right now...

Jen(nnn) said...

Does this mean I need to update my blog at least four times a day to save you from your boredom? I should send Mike over to play video games with you... he's probably shack-wacky by now too.

Sharon did tell me about the snoring. I hope it is just temporary, as your throat heals. Otherwise, you should ask for your money (and time and painlessness) back.

Thanks for noticing my hair. No thanks for getting me craving cake. I think I will just eat this pudding that's been in my desk. Does pudding go bad? I guess I will find out.