02 October 2006

Welcome to National Breast Cancer Month

October is National Breast Cancer month!

Just to let everyone know, Penny People Designs is donating 50% of the sales of their breast cancer note cards, Rethink correspondance cards and address labels to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and Rethink Breast Cancer, respectively.

Mike and I have ordered a bunch of these cute little suckers (with our new addy on them, of course):



We're sticking them on our thank you cards, so watch your mail! It's a great cause and a great product! I signed up to volunteer with Rethink and I hope to help them out with some of their activities. They are holding a charity auction at the Brides on Bloor event on the 20th of October. I missed out on helping with that one, but I'm sure something else will be in the works shortly...

(Holy links, Batman! This post is full of them!)

1 comment:

huhboy said...

Awesome...this would be post three for the day, so I'll be expecting post four by the 7pm. Thanks for accomodating me!