14 November 2006

Because I'm hating my job too much right now to do anything else...

1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say
Instead, the key to managing all of your "stuff" is managing your actions. <-- this comes from a book that the person who resided in my office before me left in the desk. It is called "Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity" by David Allen. Perhaps I will read it someday.
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
A pile of papers that is sitting on the other side of my desk.
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
Prison Break.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
1:30 PM... it is actually 1:19 PM
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
The building's HVAC system and someone muttering to someone else in the hallway outside my door.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
It was 7:00 AM as I walked from my car in the parking lot to the door of my work building.
7. What are you wearing?
Grey slacks, a green fuzzy sweater, a white dress shirt and black ankle boots. Oh and my security pass.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
I vaguely remember talking to someone who was a cross between Aaron Swan and Josh Vandevreede.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
Last night before bed when we watched Grey's Anatomy on my computer. It was the scene where Christine, George and Alex are competing to see who can finish a plate of hot dogs first.
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Drug development timeline, departmental phone list, 2006 calendar, grey paint
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Not that I can recall....
12. What do you think about this meme?
I think this sure beats undoing and redoing the training module I spent weeks working on just because my boss is a jerk.
13. What's the last film you saw?At the cinema?
The last movie I saw was The Prestige. It was excellent, and even though I figured out the ending part way through, it was a really intriguing movie and I recommend you all go out to see it! This was also the day two of my friends wanted me to set them up with each other, so we all went to see a movie even though in the end one of my friends embarassed me by the way he acted towards my other friend. Bleh. I'm never setting anyone up ever again, no matter how much they beg.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
http://trannifer.blogspot.com/2006/11/lotto-6-49-just-imagine.html
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
Sometimes I get so depressed that I can go for days/weeks without seeing or speaking to any of my friends.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
I would let more honest people succeed and hold back more dishonest people from getting ahead undeservingly.
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Not too sure just yet, but I want to name my first dog Millhouse.
17. Do you like dancing?
If I'm drunk enough, yes. Otherwise it's quite painful.
18. George Bush?
If there ever was an example of how power corrupts, he's it.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I have many times, but in the end I feel guilty for considering moving too far from my parents because I know they wouldn't travel to visit me if they had to drive for more than a couple of hours.
21. What are you going to do now?
I'm going to go around the corner to see if Cynthia has talked to Janet yet about the question I had from this morning.
22. Who should do this meme?
The real question is, who shouldn't?

No comments: