I never do this, but yesterday I bought a lottery ticket. I don't know if I won that 25M jackpot, though I don't suspect I did. My work has all "gambling" sites blocked so I can't check the numbers to see if they match.
Yesterday some of the WB girls were discussing what they would do if they won the lottery. It's fun to imagine, so here is what I would do:
- Quit my soul-destroying job and take my time to find one that makes me feel competent and useful
- Give our parents enough to retire very comfortably... particularly my parents who may never get to retire
- Buy each of our brothers a house and a new car
- Go back to the El Dorado Royale and enjoy another honeymoon
- Build a cottage in the Muskokas
Mike and I aren't extravagant people. I honestly don't think becoming millionaires would change us much at all.
What would you all do if you won the lottery?


2 comments:
I would def get a luxury car like an Acura, Lexus, or Infinity.
Probably an Infinity FX-45. I love that SUV.
In no particular order: pay off my parents mortgage, give them enough money to retire, give some money to the siblings, charity, pay off my car and buy a Toyota Prius, buy Sharon her home in Alberta she desperately wants, buy myself a home in Lorne Park I desperately want, start a rap career as the artist known as J-Mar (most likely not), buy my motorcycle, quit my job so someone who needs it gets it, buy about 8 suits (just because), have a really good steak dinner (once a week), go to Europe just to eat, build a basketball court in my backyard, buy my long-coveted ping pong table, take up woodworking again.
As you see, I haven't thought about this. At all.
Post a Comment